NNg User Experience (UX) Certification Program
New UX Course Combination
The Global Campus in Rogers is bringing Nielsen Norman Group back to Northwest Arkansas for another round of User Experience (UX) Certification classes this spring. Advance your career by learning new tech skills to enhance user experience for websites and applications.
UX Certification Program
To earn a UX Certification from the NN/g this spring, you must complete all five days of the workshop. NN/g will send emails to completers with links to access certification exams online. Earning a UX certificate validates your expertise to colleagues, clients, managers and job interviewers. It also allows you to elevate the websites you touch.
UX Master Certification
The Global Campus in Rogers plans to continue offering NN/g classes in the future. NN/g offers a UX Master Certification for those who have completed any 15 full-day, in-person NN/g training courses and passed exams for those courses.
Five Class Sessions
March 11, 12 and April 7, 8, 9
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Exam fees are $80 each. Attendees pay exam fees directly to NN/g.
Certificate Program Registration
(all 5 class sessions)
Single Day Registration
- Previous Attendees Only -
(select class session during registration)
UX Basic Training
Be an effective UX professional: Know the lingo and sell the process.
Do-it-yourself user tests: Plan, conduct, and analyze your own studies, using in-person, remote, or online methods.
Successfully turn user data into user interfaces. Learn how to create, maintain and utilize personas throughout the UX design process.
Apply psychology principles to predict and explain how your customers think and act.
Use service design to create processes that are core to your digital experience and everything that supports it.
Benefits and Outcomes
- Access to industry-leading resources and professionals in the field of UX.
- Help your company build better, more user-centric products that have a tangible impact on the bottom-line.
- NN/g UX certification is achieved by completing all five courses and passing an exam for each course. Completing all five courses is highly encouraged. UX Certification shows prospective clients, employers, managers, and colleagues your dedication to the field, as well as your expanding knowledge of it.
- Career pathways - Foundation for transitioning into UX as a career within your organization
or with another company. The wide range of opportunities upon completion include:
- Jr. Designer
- Graphic Designer
- UX Developer
- UX Designer
- Product Designer
- Educational Pathways - This UX certification is intended for expert-level practitioners seeking to differentiate their skills. Upon successful completion of this certification, participants can pursue a UX Master Certification (UXMC), which recognizes practitioners whose extensive training achievement covers a broad range of topics. The five courses for UX certification will count towards the 15-course requirement for UXMC.
- 1 to 3 years of UX or product design
- Actively working on or starting an IT design team
- Be familiar with Agile development
You are encouraged to bring a laptop or other device for note taking.