IT Readiness Program
Enroll in programs designed to help you begin or advance your career in information technology. Learn cutting-edge skills from industry experts who understand the qualifications employers seek. Classes meet online for six months in live sessions led by local IT industry experts.
77% of IT Readiness graduates have acquired IT jobs or advanced their IT careers
University Backed Curriculum
NW Arkansas Network of Partners Who Hire Graduates
Curriculum and content endorsed by local IT workforce
NW Arkansas based Instructors
Access to Financial Support
Many employers provide professional development funding or reimbursement to their employees. Check with your employer to see if these opportunities are available and how to request them.
Arkansans who are underemployed or unemployed due to the following reason(s) may qualify for funding to pay for their course:
- Business closure
- Permanent Layoff
- Relocating to accommodate a spouse who is a member of the Armed Forces
- Is the dependent spouse of a member of the Armed Forces on active duty and whose family income is significantly reduced because of a deployment, a call or order to active duty, a permanent change of station, or the service-connected death or disability of the member
- Natural or man-made disaster
- Was previously self-employed (farmer, rancher, fisherman) but is now unemployed due to general economic conditions
- Has been dependent on the income of another family member but is no longer being supported by that income
- Lack a high school diploma or GED
- Basic skills deficiency
- Needs assistance in securing or holding employment
- Those who are currently collecting unemployment, are receiving government assistance (SNAP, TEA, Work Pays, Supplemental Social Security (SSI)), or otherwise determined to be low-income may also qualify.
Interested individuals must apply through their local Arkansas Workforce Center. For further instructions, contact Erin Dickey.
Contact your local Arkansas Workforce Center and let them know you wish to speak with a Career Advisor and apply for funding or a scholarship for training.
Through the Reimagine Arkansas Workforce Project
- Our Partners -