Work Smarter: Organization and Time Management
There will always be new projects, deadlines, and surprises threatening to derail you. To maximize your productivity and reduce stress, work smarter (not harder) by gaining control of your priorities, time, and tasks. In this course, you’ll learn to implement proven techniques and create plans to move projects ahead and keep you on track. Get organized, get started, and get it done.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify bad habits and learn to implement effective new ones
- Make your workspace work for you
- Manage communications (email, phone calls, meetings) instead of them managing you
- When everything is urgent, identify your true priorities
- Create an action plan to manage a demanding workload
- Learn methods to keep you on-track through changing priorities, last-minute alterations, etc.