Professional Sales Skills
In today’s workplace we are selling or being sold to all the time, and the people that sell most effectively often find themselves among the most influential members of their organization. Whether you are responsible for selling to key external stakeholders or you are trying to sell leadership on an idea to invest in new infrastructure, having the right game plan can be the difference between success and failure. While selling may come naturally to some, there are many time-tested strategies that even the most novice salespeople can employ to craft better, more compelling selling stories.
Who Should Attend
All business professionals who would like to become more effective, influential communicators within their organization.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understanding your personal brand and what affect it has on your message
- Setting up your environment for the most effective communication
- How to craft a compelling selling story
- Gauging your audience and tailoring your message to fit
- How to effectively overcome objections
- Tips and tricks for a successful negotiation