Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Power BI transforms complex data into engaging images that will help you organize, visualize and achieve your goals.
Our class offer hands-on experience with an expert instructor to guide you at every step, and a textbook you can keep for reference. The class utilizes Power BI Desktop, but also offer a section that explores Power BI Online.
The era of "big data" has exploded due to the rise of cloud computing, which provides an abundance of computational power and storage, allowing organizations of all sorts to capture and store data. Leveraging that data with Microsoft Power BI can provide timely insights, show trends, and create visual reports.
- Data Analysis and Visualization for Business Intelligence
- Self-Service BI with Microsoft Power BI
- Create Data Connections
- Model Data with Relationships
- Save Power BI Files
- Clean and Transform Data with the Query Editor
- Combine and Manage Data Rows
- Create Visualizations in Power BI
- Chart Data in Power BI
- Enhance Analysis with Customized Visuals and Pages
- Enhance Analysis with Tooltips
- Create Calculations with Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Create Calculated Measures and Conditional Columns
- Create and Manage Data Hierarchies
- Filter and Slice Reports
- Create Dashboards in Power BI
- Publish Reports
- Share Reports and Dashboards
- Access Reports Using Power BI Mobile
Senior Product Manager