You excelled in your previous position and have been promoted to manager - but being a supervisor requires a new skill set. This accelerated, comprehensive program provides the concepts and ‘how to’ of effective management. Learn to motivate others, increase productivity, and overcome obstacles.
- Effective Communications
- Strategic Change
- Organizing People and Projects
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personality Assessments, Generational Differences, and Employee Engagement
- Delegating and Empowering Employees
- Interviewing, Hiring, and Onboarding
- Creating a Positive Culture
- Performance Management: Advocating for Your Team and Employees, Continuous Coaching, Annual Evaluations, Improvement Plans
- Difficult Conversations and Legal Issues: Conflict Management, Preventing Harassment, Documentation, Discipline, Dismissal
- Adapting to Innovation
April 12 - 13, 2018
Thursday & Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
10% discount for University of Arkansas faculty, staff and current students. To receive the discount, you must register with your uark email address and enter coupon code 'UA10' at checkout. Status will be verified and correct rate will be applied. Additional discounts do not apply.
No refunds of the UA 10% discount, or any other discount, will be granted once registration is complete.
Global Campus - Rogers
3300 Market Street
Rogers, AR 72758
This course will be team taught by industry experts and experienced managers.