You excelled in your previous position and have been promoted to manager - but being a supervisor requires a new skill set. This accelerated, comprehensive program provides the concepts and ‘how to’ of effective management. Learn to motivate others, increase productivity, and overcome obstacles.
- Effective Communications
- Strategic Change
- Delegating, Empowering Employees, and Project Management 101
- Personality Assessments, Generational Differences, and Employee Engagement
- Interviewing, Hiring, and Onboarding
- Creating a Positive Culture
- Performance Management: Advocating for Your Team and Employees, Continuous Coaching, Annual Evaluations, Improvement Plans
- Difficult Conversations and Legal Issues: Conflict Management, Preventing Harassment, Documentation, Discipline, Dismissal
The University of Arkansas Global Campus is recognized by SHRM to offer 14 credits for the SHRM-CP and SHRM -SCP.
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review. HRCI processing provided by NOARK
For program questions contact Erin Morgan or 479-464-5024
April 12 - 13, 2018
Thursday & Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
10% discount for University of Arkansas faculty, staff and current students. To receive the discount, you must register with your uark email address and enter coupon code 'UA10' at checkout. Status will be verified and correct rate will be applied. Additional discounts do not apply.
No refunds of the UA 10% discount, or any other discount, will be granted once registration is complete.
Global Campus - Rogers
3300 Market Street
Rogers, AR 72758
Vice President of Sales
Infinity Product Group
Rick Teague, SHRM-SCP, SPHR
TransAmericas Human Resources, LLC
Cammie Scott, MS, SHRM-SCP, SPHR
CK Harp & Associates, LLC
Vice President of Human Resources
Ozark Mountain Poultry
Regional HR Recruiter