Exploring Careers in IT
This course explores the six areas of the tech industry, jobs and career pathways in each area, and provides information about which U of A Professional and Workforce Development courses align with each area to help you select the course that’s the best fit for you.
- Determine which area of IT you are most interested in and/or prepared to enter
- Learn about different career pathways in IT, including job titles, work duties, average salary, etc.
- Understand the various IT courses that U of A Professional Development offers and select a course that will help you reach your career goal
- IT Support Services
- Computer Programming and Web Development
- Web and Digital Communications
- Network Systems
- Data Science and Analytics
- IT Career Interest Survey