In today’s workplace, possessing advanced communication skills set you apart. Professionals must convey data-driven, meaningful, succinct and persuasive messages to stakeholders. When exchanging ideas with customers, co-workers and supervisors, business professionals must exhibit proficiency in the following types of communication: oral, written, non-verbal, interpersonal, and visual. This course will provide you with practical information regarding personal branding, presentation skills, and negotiation and influence that you can implement right away.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand your professional brand
- Establish internal and external networks
- Explore interpersonal skills
- Examine diverse communication methods
- Model professional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate executive-level presentation and visual communication skills
- Choose appropriate negotiation and influence techniques based on workplace settings
- Apply storytelling practices
The University of Arkansas Global Campus is recognized by SHRM to offer 5.5 recertification credit(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Director of Sales