APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) Exam Prep Course
— Offered by the College of Engineering —
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional™ (CSCP) is recognized as the premier certification for end-to-end supply chain management. Since its launch in 2006, more than 25,000 professionals in 100 countries have earned the CSCP designation. By earning an APICS CSCP designation, you will be recognized as having the proven knowledge and organizational skills to strategically streamline operations and effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors and customers located around the world.
Ensure you're prepared for your exam with our course designed for CSCP credential candidates. This program takes a broad view of the field, extending beyond internal operations to encompass all the steps throughout the supply chain–from the supplier, through the company, to the end consumer–and how to effectively manage the integration of these activities to maximize the company’s value chain. You will gain the necessary tools to implement best practice approaches to increase supply chain efficiencies and develop more streamlined operations.
*Participants that wish to receive a hard copy of the textbook (instead of a pdf) should register 10 business days in advance of the course start date.
Flexible Attendance Options
- You can log on from anywhere to participate in the session "live" via our online learning system, Blackboard Collaborate, or
- You can log on any time, from anywhere, to view the recorded session via Blackboard Collaborate once the class session has been posted.
- Supply Chain Design
- Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Design the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Manage Reverse Logistics
- Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices
- Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Measure, Analyze, and Improve the Supply Chain
Benefits to You
- The APICS CSCP Learning System, historically ranked the #1 certification prep tool
- Receive instruction from an experienced instructor
- Acquire the knowledge and understanding to help you prepare for the exam
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers
- Increase your salary - on average designees see a 12% increase
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%
Benefits to Your Employer
- Course content provides professionals with a common language and new ideas that will help drive success
- Certification demonstrates that their supply chain professionals have mastered end-to-end supply chain activities
- Certification prepares staff to assume greater leadership roles and contribute to the strategic direction of the organization
- Maximizes your organization's ERP investments
- Provides an understanding of how to increase customer satisfaction
- Certification is relevant worldwide
The APICS CSCP is designed for supply chain professionals and people managing and planning extended supply chains, especially people in:
- Supply chain design
- Supply chain analytics
- Operations management
- Supplier management
- Supply chain management
- Distribution channels
- 3PL, 4PL management
- Customer management
- Supply chain consulting
Eligibility requirements to sit for the CSCP Certification Exam:
To earn your CSCP you must meet specific educational and work experience criteria at the time you submit your application in order to be eligible to sit for the exam.
- 3 years of related business experience or
- Bachelor’s degree* or the international equivalent*, or
- CPIM, CLTD or CSCP, CTL, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designations
*APICS defines the international equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree as the level of study that would qualify an individual for a graduate program in the country where the undergraduate degree was earned.
For full details on these requirements, visit the CSCP and CLTD Eligibility page.
CSCP Certification Exam is not included with this program. Register for the exam
The Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM) was founded in 2018 and is the is the global leader in supply chain organizational transformation, innovation and leadership. As the largest non-profit supply chain association, ASCM is connecting companies around the world to the newest thought leadership on all aspects of supply chain. Built on the foundation of APICS certification and training spanning 60 years, ASCM is driving innovation in the industry with new products, services and partnerships that enable companies to further optimize their supply chains, secure their competitive advantage and positively impact their bottom lines.
ASCM has three pillars:
- Corporate Transformation
- Learning and Development (APICS)
- Making an Impact
Additionally, ASCM has relationships with a network of global alliances and partnerships like Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS), the Demand Driven Institute (DDI), PwC, Deloitte, Accenture, and CFLP (Purchasing in China). ASCM will partner with these and others to add other “brands” and certifications to the ASCM portfolio.
For more information, visit https://www.ascm.org.