Writing in Real Estate: Ethics and Professionalism
This six-hour online course meets continuing education requirements set by the Arkansas Real Estate Commission. This self-paced, online course provides continuing education hours for licensed real estate agents. Topics covered will benefit both newly licensed agents and seasoned veterans of the business.
The 2018 Annual Required Topic (1hr): Limiting Risk to Preserve Personal Safety for Agents and Clients - is not included in this Global Campus course.
- Explain the role of ethics in real estate communication
- Address the challenges that results-oriented approaches to real estate practice pose to ethical writing
- Learn the role that clarity plays in ethically sound visual and written communication
- Explore the role of persuasive style
- Examine the importance of connecting visuals with text
- Learn to analyze audiences for written communication in real estate
Registration Deadline for 2018 AREC credit: Dec 17
Course Completion Deadline for 2018 AREC credit: Dec 19
The University of Arkansas and the Global Campus will be closed from Dec 22 - Jan 3. The course will not be available during that time.
The Global Campus is an approved education provider
of the Arkansas Real Estate Commission (AREC).
Blackboard, the University of Arkansas' online learning system, is your portal to class information. Your Blackboard login and password information will be sent to you via email within approximately 24 hours of your registration. Please note that if you registered on a weekend or holiday, or if the University of Arkansas is closed due to inclement weather, there may be a delay in providing you with your login information. For further assistance, contact the Global Campus at 479-464-5024.
Adam R. Pope, Ph.D.
Director, Graduate Certificate in Technical Writing and Public Rhetorics, Department of English
University of Arkansas