Strategic Goal Setting and Implementation
Strategic goals are the specific financial and non-financial objectives and results an organization aims to achieve over a specific period of time, usually 1-5 years.
Strategic goals are important because they:
- Drive priority setting, resource and budget allocation, and capacity requirements
- Focus and align the efforts of all employees and determine objectives
- Inform marketing, operations, IT and human resources plans
- Understand strategic goals, your organization’s needs, and identify your goals
- Create an action plan
- Learn communication strategies
- For a process for implementation
- Evaluate and monitor progress
The University of Arkansas Global Campus is recognized by SHRM to offer 5.5 Recertification Credit(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Life Incorporated Enterprises