Social Media for Business
More and more buyers are looking to social media before making purchases. Social media is a critical tactic in any small business's marketing strategy. Social media efforts have to be consistent and methodical to reach and engage with your target audience. Doing this well can boost business and be the differentiator between you and your competition.
In this course, we'll start with marketing basics and how to use social media to research and define your target audience. We'll apply these basics to class members' real-world examples. We'll discuss campaign basics including the 10-4-1 rule, content types, campaign cadence and voice.
Each social media company has a vested interest in businesses succeeding on its platform. We'll review the free resources each channel provides and discuss where to find the tools to take your social media marketing to the next level.
- Buyer's journey
- Buyer personas
- Buyer questions and keywords
- Describe your business
- The class will "workshop" your buyer personas
- Understand the mechanics of each channel
- Explore demographics and voice
- Evaluate channel's application to your business
- Baseline vs Targeted
- Content calendars and cadence
- Content types and voice
- 10-4-1 rule
- Effective Calls-to-Action
- Channel specific
- Automation tools
- Writing and content creation resources
- Visuals and photos