1 Day SHRM Learning System Micro Session
Have you been studying for your certification exam on your own? Did you previously complete a SHRM Learning System course but not sit for the exam (or not pass on the first try)? If so, this session is for you.
Bring your copy of the SHRM Learning System books, highlighters, pen and paper (or laptop). This will be a fast-paced session and will outline the concepts and ideas you must know to confidently prepare for your exam. Participants will also complete a practice exam and review the most-missed questions.
Your instructor, Katie Morris, has taught the SHRM Learning System for over 10 years and helped hundreds of participants prepare for their exams!
Flexible Attendance Options
- You can attend the class face-to-face at the Global Campus in Rogers, AR where you will gather with colleagues and the instructor in a face-to-face classroom setting,
- You can log on from anywhere to participate in the session “live” via our online learning system, Blackboard Collaborate, or
- You can log on any time, from anywhere, to view the recorded session via Blackboard Collaborate once the class session has been posted.
- Identify key concepts and ideas
- Review study tools and strategies
- Review test-taking tips