This course is designed for users who take notes and use automated tools to organize and manage the notes. You will create, edit, organize, and enhance notes and also integrate them with other applications using Microsoft OneNote.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- explore the Microsoft OneNote interface and create a simple notebook.
- create notes using Microsoft OneNote.
- organize content and search for information in a Microsoft OneNote notebook.
- integrate OneNote with other applications.
- use OneNote to share notes with other people.
- Navigate the OneNote Environment
- Use Predesigned Templates for OneNote Notebooks
- Customize the User Interface within OneNote
- Modify Formatting in a Notebook
- Add Audio and Video to a Notebook
- Add Quick Notes and Links
- Use Tags, Symbols, Drawing Tools, and Pen Options
- Save and Export Content and Use Alternate File Types
- Manage Notebook Recycle Bins and Backups
- Work with Excel Spreadsheets
- Work with Embedded Files
- Send a Notebook and Use Outlook Integration
- Share and Collaborate on Notebooks
- Finalize a Notebook Using Proofing and Print Settings
- Configure Notebook Settings, Properties, and Security
- Organize and Search Notebooks