Microsoft Excel Data Analysis with PivotTables and PivotCharts
Advances in technology have made it possible to store ever increasing amounts of data. Therefore, the need to analyze that data and gain actionable insight is also greater than ever before.
You already have experience working with Excel and creating basic PivotTables to summarize data, but Excel is capable of doing much more. Harness the power of advanced PivotTable and PivotCharts features to summarize, organize, and analyze data to gain actionable insights and a competitive advantage.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Excel advanced PivotTable functionality to analyze your raw data.
- Prepare data for PivotTable reporting and create PivotTables from various data sources
- Analyze Data Using PivotTables
- Work with PivotCharts
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience working with Excel and PivotTables. You should already understand spreadsheet concepts and be comfortable creating basic PivotTables. You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Prepare Data
- Create a PivotTable from a Local Data Source
- Create a PivotTable from Multiple Local Data Sources
- Create a PivotTable from an External Data Sources
- Summarize PivotTable Data
- Organize PivotTable Data
- Filter PivotTable Data
- Format a PivotTable
- Refresh and Change PivotTable Data
- Create a PivotChart
- Manipulate PivotChart Data
- Format a PivotChart