Microsoft Excel PivotTables and Power Tools
We live in the age of big data. Information is being collected all the time for increasingly detailed transactions. Without the proper tools and training this can lead to an overwhelming amount of data and missed opportunities. Therefore, the need to analyze that data and gain actionable insight is also greater than ever before.
Harness the power of advanced PivotTable and PivotCharts features to summarize, organize, and analyze data to gain actionable insights and a competitive advantage. Excel Power Tools helps organize, manipulate, data model, and report on your data in the best way possible. Gain a solid understanding of Power Tools to maximize your speed and effectiveness when analyzing data.
Note: This course does not include Microsoft Power BI.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Excel advanced PivotTable and Power Pivot to functionality to analyze raw data from a variety of sources.
- Prepare data for PivotTable reporting and create PivotTables from various data sources
- Analyze Data Using PivotTables
- Work with PivotCharts
- Get started with Power Pivot
- Visualize Power Pivot data
- Work with advanced functionality in Power Pivot
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience working with Excel and PivotTables. You should already understand spreadsheet concepts and be comfortable creating basic PivotTables. You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Prepare Data
- Create a PivotTable from a Local Data Source
- Create a PivotTable from Multiple Local Data Sources
- Create a PivotTable from an External Data Sources
- Summarize PivotTable Data
- Organize PivotTable Data
- Filter PivotTable Data
- Format a PivotTable
- Refresh and Change PivotTable Data
- Create a PivotChart
- Manipulate PivotChart Data
- Format a PivotChart
- Enable and Navigate Power Pivot
- Manage Data Relationships
- Create a Power Pivot Report
- Create Calculations in Power Pivot
- Create a Key Performance Indicator
- Work with Dates and Time in Power Pivot