Introduction to Python Development and Machine Learning
This 8-week course will walk you through Python development and how to implement machine learning to analyze data and predict outcomes. With that foundation you will then create Power BI and Tableau reports that consume large and complex datasets and convert them into simple visualizations. This program is designed to drive your ability to visualize and derive insights thus making complex datasets more manageable and predictable.
- Python 3
- Python NumPy
- Python Machine Learning
- Power BI (for Windows 10 users)
- Tableau (for MacBook users)
- Data Manipulation and Wrangling
Benefits and Outcomes
- Learn the core fundamentals of Python
- Learn to convert complex datasets into manageable and predictable data that empowers businesses to drive decisions
- Start on your pathway to becoming a Python Developer or Data Scientist
This course is not yet scheduled, but we can notify you when it is.
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Data Quality Manager
Experienced Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and robotics industry. Skilled in Python, Team Building, Java, HTML, and C#. Strong business development professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Computer and Information Sciences, from Brigham Young University - Idaho.