Ethics and Social Work: If It’s Easy, You Aren’t Doing It Right
— Offered by J. William Fulbright College of Arts & Sciences and the School of Social Work —
This session will engage the audience by presenting current ethical dilemmas from the field for analysis using the newest version of the NASW code of ethics and current literature to guide discussion and a systematic approach to solve these dilemmas with colleagues in a safe environment.
Following this sessions, participants will:
- Recognize the complexities of 21st century social work ethical dilemmas.
- Discuss the best solutions for specific dilemmas utilizing the newest version of the NASW code of ethics.
- Analyze specific dilemmas using a systematic approach.
Director, BSW, MSSW, LMSW, PhD
University of Arkansas
June 14, 2019
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
3 hrs Social Work CEU
Face-to-face at the
Global Campus Rogers
- 10% Discount for University of Arkansas Alumni
- $5 off for participants registered for both the morning and afternoon workshops
* Only one discount per day per registrant. No refunds of the discount will be granted once registration is complete.