As a part of the University of Arkansas School of Continuing Education and Academic Outreach, the Global Campus facility in Rogers provides educational and enrichment opportunities to the Northwest Arkansas area and beyond.
- Professionals seeking development opportunities or computer and technology training learn from university faculty, industry experts or experienced instructors.
- Certification Programs and Certification Prep Courses are offered face-to-face and online, to help you advance your career.
- Customized Training is available to groups, organizations and companies.
- Personal Enrichment classes are available online, to fit your interests and schedule.
- Meeting space is available for educational purposes.
University of Arkansas Global Campus Rogers
3300 Market Street
Rogers, AR 72758
Conveniently located in the Shoppes at Pinnacle Hills, at Exit 83 on Interstate 540, directly across the street from the Embassy Suites Hotel.
Our hours are as follows:
- Mon- Fri, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Upon request, we may remain open until 9:00 pm.
An After Hours Fee of $40 an hour will apply.
From Interstate 49, take Exit 83, and turn east onto New Hope Road. Turn left onto Pinnacle Hills Parkway. Turn right onto Northgate (by Carrabba’s). Northgate ends at 3300 Market Street. We are located on the fourth floor in Suite 402. Parking is free and readily available on all sides of the building.
University of Arkansas Global Campus Fayetteville
2 E. Center St.
Fayetteville, AR 72701
800-952-1165, ext 4
The Fayetteville location is a five-story building located on the corner of Center Street and East Avenue.
Computer and Technology Training Programs, administered by Global Campus Rogers, offers technology courses at both Global Campus locations.
Global Campus Fayetteville is also home to University of Arkansas Online, and Credit Studies (Online Courses and Self-Paced Online Courses).
Normal business hours:
- Mon - Fri, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
From Interstate 49, take Exit 67 (Fayetteville Business District/Highway 71B) and continue South onto Highway 71B/ College Avenue. Follow College Avenue through Fayetteville approx. 4 miles. Turn right onto E. Center Street. The Global Campus is located at the intersection of E. Center Street and East Ave. Metered parking is available on the street. Additional parking may be available on the Fayetteville Downtown Square or the City of Fayetteville Parking Garage (located one block north of the Global Campus building, and next to the Chancellor Hotel, on E. Meadow St.).