Women’s Personal Leadership Effectiveness Program
This program for rising leaders is offered in partnership with the Inseitz Group. It is the only in-depth, entirely women-focused, character-based professional development in Northwest Arkansas.
This program helps participants gain awareness of their personal areas of strengths and opportunities in the skills important to professional and personal success. Soft skill development enables participants and employers to enhance the work environment and potentially impact the companies’ bottom line in a positive manner.
Research conducted with Fortune 500 CEOs by the Stanford Research Institute International and the Carnegie Melon Foundation found that 75 percent of long-term job success depends on soft skills and people skills, while only 25 percent depends on technical skills.
- Become familiar with the MAXIMIZERS principles, the 10 character-based principles that impact personal and professional success.
- Attend in-person class sessions to hear professional women speak about the impact the MAXIMIZERS have had on their personal and professional lives. In-person class sessions will also serve as networking sessions for participants.
- Meet with assigned personal coaches to complete a personal and professional life plan.
If participant lives outside of the Northwest Arkansas area, virtual coaching is available.
- Employed for at least 3 years
- Employed as a mid-level manager or supervisor for at least one year, or have supervised a program or project (with or without direct reports)
- Shows an openness to feedback and a willingness to learn
- Is willing to commit to the time and rigor of the program
- Six seated class meetings with guest speakers at each
- MERIT Profile assessment and interpretation from certified assessors and coaches
- Four coaching sessions with a coach who has been matched specifically to students
- Develop a personal and professional life plan
March 1 -
May 17, 2017
Wednesdays, 8:30 am - Noon
Every other week at the Global Campus in Rogers
10% discount for University of Arkansas Faculty, Staff, Current Students, and Alumni Association Members. Status will be verified and the appropriate rate will be applied.
Global Campus - Rogers
3300 Market Street
Rogers, AR 72758
ScheduleThis course will meet every other week beginning Wednesday, March 1, from 8:30am to noon. Participants must also meet with their coaches outside of class four times throughout the program, at mutual convenience of both
Sharon Deloach, Ed.D.
Instructional Leadership Consulting, Founder and Managing Principal