Microsoft Excel Big Data Analysis with Power Tools Part 1
We live in the age of big data. Information is being collected all the time for increasingly detailed transactions. Without the proper tools and training this can lead to an overwhelming amount of data and missed opportunities.
Excel Power Tools helps organize, manipulate, data model, and report on your data in the best way possible. Gain a solid understanding of Power Tools to maximize your speed and effectiveness when analyzing data.
Note: This course does not include Power IB. Watch for Microsoft Excel Big Data Analysis with Power Tools, Part 2 coming soon.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Power Pivot along with Excel to analyze data from a variety of sources.
- Get started with Power Pivot.
- Visualize Power Pivot data.
- Work with advanced functionality in Power Pivot.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience working with Excel and PivotTables. You should already understand spreadsheet concepts and be comfortable creating and analyzing basic PivotTables. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Microsoft® Office Excel®: Part 1 (Second Edition)
- Microsoft® Office Excel®: Part 2 (Second Edition)
- Microsoft® Office Excel®: Data Analysis with PivotTables (recommended)
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
10% discount for University of Arkansas Faculty, Staff and Current Students. To receive the discount, you must register with your uark email address and enter coupon code 'UA10' at checkout. Status will be verified and correct rate will be applied. Additional discounts do not apply.
Global Campus Rogers
- Enable and Navigate Power Pivot
- Manage Data Relationships
- Create a Power Pivot Report
- Create Calculations in Power Pivot
- Create a Key Performance Indicator
- Work with Dates and Time in Power Pivot
Appendix A: Commonly Used DAX Functions