APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) Exam Preparation Course
Offered in partnership with APICS Northwest Arkansas Chapter, the APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is the most widely recognized program for supply chain and operations management professionals around the globe. With an APICS CSCP designation, you will be recognized as having the proven knowledge and organizational skills to strategically streamline operations. You will have the tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors and customers located around the world.
The APICS CSCP Learning System is at the core of all preparation options for the APICS CSCP designation and is a comprehensive professional development and exam preparation tool. It is designed for individuals looking to develop or enhance skills to create and execute a global supply chain management strategy that meets customer needs, reduces costs and increases profits.
This course offers a series of 12 instructor-led classes designed to help you navigate through the learning system and enhance your knowledge, clarify information and provide coaching and readiness for the exam.
More than 16,000 professionals have earned the APICS CSCP designation worldwide.
Sept 8 - Dec 8, 2016
Thursday Evenings, 5:30 - 9:00 pm CT
Cost includes CSCP Learning System textbooks, Certified Instructor Training, and APICS Membership (if applicable).
10% discount for University of Arkansas Faculty, Staff, Current Students, and Alumni Association Members. Status will be verified and the appropriate rate will be applied.
Ask about group discounts or offering a program at your location. Contact Erin Morgan or call 479-464-5024.
Registration Deadline: August 25
Global Campus - Rogers
3300 Market Street
Rogers, AR 72758
Joan M. Smith, CPIM, CSCP
The APICS CSCP Learning System is divided into five books within three modules, each further empowering you with an understanding of best practices, techniques and technologies necessary to maximize your efficiency and impact your bottom line.
Module 1: Supply Chain Design
- Section A: Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Section B: Design the Supply Chain
Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Section A: Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Section B: Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Section C: Manage Reverse Logistics
Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Section A: Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices
- Section B: Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Section C: Measure, Analyze, and Improve the Supply Chain
Included with the APICS CSCP Learning System, web-based study tools help users apply the concepts learned in the printed materials and test their understanding and retention of the topics.
- Quizzes and tests prepare users for the APICS CSCP exam, providing immediate feedback and additional guidance.
- Users have access to the web-based study tools for one year.
- All interactive web-based study tools can be accessed online.
APICS CSCP education is essential if you are:
- interested in increasing your knowledge and expertise in the field of global supply chain management, specifically in the areas of customer relations, international trade, information technology enablement, and physical logistics
- consulting or facilitating supply chain functions or working with ERP systems
- creating a common standard of understanding, vocabulary, resources, and frameworks within your company to address your supply chain challenges and opportunities.
An APICS CSCP designation will help you:
- master the necessary tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities, including suppliers, plans, distributors, and customers around the globe
- acquire the skills you need to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate communication
- understand how to use enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems and other technologies to improve the entire supply chain process
- maximize your organization's ERP investments by millions of dollars
- increase your professional value and secure your future.
Interested in Training Your Team?
Have a question or prefer to speak to a person?
Ask about volume discounts or offering a program at your location.
Product or APICS Information
APICS is the leading professional association for supply chain and operations management and the premier provider of research, education and certification programs that elevate supply chain excellence, innovation and resilience. APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) and APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) designations set the industry standard. With over 37,000 members and 287 international partners, APICS is transforming the way people do business, drive growth and reach global customers. To learn more about APICS, visit apics.org.
Certification Exam Information
You can learn more about the CSCP certification, requirements to sit for the CSCP exam and other information by going to: apics.org/cscp